Why You Should Attend
New Civil Engineer Airports is the annual gathering for industry leaders and influencers to connect, explore airport expansion and development programmes and share technical innovation and learnings across the industry.
- Hear from the biggest clients all under one roof: A unique opportunity to hear from major and regional airports across the UK, find out about their expansion and development plans, and pinpoint opportunities from upcoming projects.
- A programme shaped by you: Following our rigorous research with the industry, we’ve selected the themes, topics and speakers that you’ve highlighted to ensure that the programme is fresh and relevant to you.
- Explore innovation with your peers: Learn about emerging innovations in the aviation sector at the event and find out how they could help improve the design, construction and management of airport infrastructure assets with our new SME innovation stage.
- Get face-time with industry decision-makers: Make sure you are among the industry’s leaders, from major clients, contractors, designers and architects, to SMEs from suppliers, specialist and technology providers. Gain access to the contacts and clients most important to you with our 1-2-1 meeting software.
- An immersive experience: Hear exclusive insight, probe speakers and share your views with our interactive programme featuring extended question time, polls, mini workshop groups and our ever-popular Slido app.
Mark the dates in your calendar and join as at the annual gathering for aviation clients, designers and contractors on 18-19 April at this exciting time for the sector!